Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Josie's Client Quita

The buzzer went off at Beautiful Hair Designs, Josie’s hair salon as she looked at the door.  Ms. Carol hit the button, unlocking the door.  A tall slender woman dressed in a short, hot pink spandex dress came waltzing through the door.

“Josie girl!  Am I too late?” asked Quita walking over to Josie’s station.

“You just made it Quita,” said Josie taking a cape off her station.  “I was just about to cross your name out, and do Tiffany’s hair.”

“I’m so glad you didn’t do that, hun.  Because, I got a hot date with my sugar daddy.  And, my hair has to be whipped up when I go see him,” Quita replied.  “He’s the one who pays the car note on that bad ass Chrysler 300 I drive.”  Josie cut her eyes at Quita as she sat down at the shampoo bowl.  Josie put the cape around Quita’s neck before she turned on the water and adjusted the temperature, then she lowering Quita’s head down into the bowl.



“So, tell me about this Sugar Daddy, because you have several of them,” said Josie.  Quita always had a juicy story to tell when she came to the shop.  It wasn’t like she searched for drama.  But, naturally, Quita is drama.  Quita smiled at Josie as she perched her lips.


“Josie girl.  You know they have to pay to play with all of this goodness.  I don’t fuck for kicks, because I’m good at what I do,” Quita replied.

“Okay, I have a question.  Would you consider yourself a hoe if these men are paying you to be with them?” asked Josie.

“I don’t care what they call me,” Quita replied.  “As long as they keep dishing out cash, I’ll be anything they want to call me.  This Sugar Daddy I’m meeting tonight calls me his ‘Divine Devil’…  DD for short.”

“And, why does he call you ‘Divine Devil’, DD for short ?” asked Josie inquisitively.  Quita laughed.


“I’ve been trying to tell you about him since I got here,” said Quita turning up her lips.  “But, anyways…  He’s a pastor at one of the popular Baptist churches here in the city.  I’m not gone name no names, because I don’t know who’s lurking around.  And, his wife almost caught us in the vestibule of the church last Sunday.”  Quita laughed as she thought about it.

“What Quita, girllll,” said Josie.  “You’re messy.”  Quita continued to laugh.

“He gets a kick out of that shit.  When he approached me, it was so unexpected, because we normally don‘t talk at church.  He came up to me after church on Sunday,  and I was completely thrown off.”



“Good afternoon Sister DD,” said Pastor.  “You’re looking beautiful today in that righteous dress.”

“Pastor, you’re so crazy,” Quita replied beaming.  “You like this?  I wore it just for you.”  She stuck out her butt, rubbing her hand across it as she looked back at him,   batting her long, false eyelashes.  Pastor looked around before grabbing a handful of her ass.

“Goodness gracious, Lord!  Now, you know I like it when you wear them dresses that hug all of that thickness,” said the Pastor lustfully.  “I was watching you from the pulpit.  I couldn’t get it out of my mind, all the ways you called God last night.”  Pastor leaned down and licked Quita’s top lip.

“Ewww… Pastor you tripping,” said Quita putting her hand up against him.  “What if someone sees us?  What if your wife catches us?”

“She’s a bit pre-occupied right now,” Pastor replied looking into the sanctuary through the closed doors.

“In that case,” said Quita walking up on him, going in for a kiss.”


“Now wait a minute DD,” said Pastor.  “You know you’re breaking two of my rules don’t you.”  Quita looked at him strange.  “You have on lipstick, and you’re wearing perfume.  Now, you know I don’t let you kiss me when you have on all of that stuff.  I’m a married man, and I can’t get caught up with another woman’s lipstick on my lips.  Let alone smell like another woman.  My wife would crucify me if she found out about us.”  Quita cut her eyes at him as she looked around.  She grabbed Pastor’s arm, and pulled him into the nurse’s room.  She cracked the door, just in case someone came out in the vestibule, so that they could hear them coming.


“I sucked you up real good last night, and you mean to tell me, I can’t get a kiss,” snapped Quita.  “My lipstick shouldn’t be what you’re worried about, Pastor…  Its what can come out of my mouth that should concern you.”  Pastor smirked as he grabbed Quita by the throat.


“You’re playing a dangerous game DD, and I don’t think you want to go around making threats.  There have been many women before you.  And, I can always find another to do the nasty things you do,” Pastor replied.

“But, have they been transsexuals?” smirked Quita.  “Cause the way I see it, everyone thinks I’m a woman.  But, how will everyone respond when I come before the church and admit that I use to be a man.  And, I’m having an affair with their beloved pastor?  You’re wife will probably drop dead on the spot.”  Quita was being very catty, because she knew Pastor wasn’t going to do anything to her.

“You don’t have to do all of that, baby.  You know I don’t like it when you break the rules.”

“Well I don’t like it when you grab me around my neck, except when we’re having sex,” Quita replied.


“Quita girl!  I can’t stand you,” said Josie laughing.  “You would set that man’s business out like that?”  Quita looked up at Josie smugly.

“Baby, let me tell you something about a true Queen…  Don’t try to pull our hoe card.  Because, when you play pussy…  You will get fucked!”


Catch more stories from Vivian Blue Presents: Josie’s Chair.  A blog-opera!!  Smooches




No comments:

Post a Comment