Thursday, November 5, 2015

Renee from Rise of A Kingpin's Wife's Hair Appointment


The buzzer went off at Beautiful as Josie swept up hair from her previous customer.  She opened the door and her friend Renee walked through the door.  Renee’s a hairdresser by profession, but occasionally she likes to get a cut and style from her friend Josie.

“Hey Josie girl.  How are you?” asked Renee giving Josie a warm hug.
“I’m doing fine friend, how are you?” asked Josie.
“I’m cool, girl.  I can’t complain.  It wouldn’t do me any good.”

“So, what are we doing today?” asked Josie.
“I want a trim and style,” Renee replied.
“Well come on over to the shampoo bowl,” said Josie walking over to the sink.  Renee followed behind, looking around the shop.


“I see you have a few spots open,” said Renee sitting down in the chair.
“Yeah…  I’m looking for another barber.  And, the stylist I had moved to Ohio, so I have an open chair,” Josie explained.  “Why?  You looking for a spot?”  Renee looked up at Josie as she laid her head back into the shampoo bowl.


“I’m sure I will be when Lisa finds out…” Renee trailed off.
“What do you mean by that?” asked Josie lifting an eyebrow.
“Let me explain.”


It was late, and Renee was finishing up with her last customer.  Everyone had left for the night, so Renee decided to hang around for a while to clean her station.  She had a sew-in to do in the morning, so she wanted to prep for it tonight. 

As she let her customer out, Chris, the shop owner’s husband, came up to the door.  Renee smiled as Chris walked inside.  She locked the door behind her and walked over to her station.


“What brings you here?” asked Renee.  “Lisa’s been gone for hours.”
“She has,” Chris replied looking confused.  “She told me she had a late appointment.  So, I stopped by to see if she’d eaten, but it’s obvious she’s a liar.”  Renee looked surprised, and continued to rearrange her station.

“Do you know if she left with someone?” asked Chris.
“I don’t know Chris.  I was too busy with my client to notice,” Renee replied.  She felt kind of bad, because she knew Lisa was messing around with someone on the side.

Chris grabbed his phone out of his pocket and dialed Lisa.  He held the phone as it rang, but she didn’t answer.


“You know she’s cheating on me,” said Chris.  Renee didn’t look up, because the look on her face would tell everything.  Renee had a hard time keeping things to herself.  Her best friend Tia was currently pissed at her for telling Shade about some stuff she’d said about her.  But, Shade needed to know that Tia wasn’t her friend.  However, this situation with Chris and Lisa had nothing to do with her.

“Chris, I don’t want to get in the middle of y’all business.  I don’t know what or who Lisa’s doing.  It’s none of my business,” said Renee.
“Did you know that Lisa talks about you all of the time,” Chris replied.
“I’m sure she does,” Renee replied.  “We work in the same shop.”  Chris smirked.

“Its not what you think,” said Chris sitting down in Renee’s chair.  “She really doesn’t like you.”  Renee turned to face Chris.  She felt like he was baiting her, but she was curious.

“I think you’re trying to start some shit Chris.  And, I’m not going to let you pull me into it,” said Renee leaning against the counter.  She crossed her arms in front of her, while Chris smiled at her.

“I’m not trying to start nothing,” Chris replied.  “But, aren’t you just a little curious about what she said?”
“Nope.  If she wanted me to know, hopefully she would have enough guts to tell me herself,” Renee replied. 

Chris studied Renee as he got up out of the chair.  He walked up on Renee, and kissed her.  She stood paralyzed for a moment, because she didn’t know what to do.  Yes, this is her boss’s husband, but he’s fine as hell.  And, Renee had a serious crush on him since she’s worked at the shop.

Chris is about 6 foot 4 inches, with sugar cookie colored skin.  His sandy brown hair had natural curls that cascaded around his face, with a trimmed goatee.  And, his muscular body made all the girls swoon whenever he walked by them.


  “Chris, what are you doing?” asked Renee in shock as she pulled away.

“I’m sorry Renee.  I just had to do it.  I’ve been wanting to kiss you for quite sometime,” Chris replied.
“I know I’m sexy and all, but we can’t do this,” said Renee.  Chris looked down at Renee, and kissed her again.  But, this time was different.  It had way more passion.  Renee tried to resist, but after a minute she gave in to her body’s desire.


Renee wrapped her arms around Chris’s neck as his hands began to explore her physique.  He reached down to the bottom of her skirt, and began to pull it up slowly.  Renee pulled away breathlessly as he continued to kiss down her neck.

“We need to stop,” whispered Renee as she enjoyed the hot kisses against her skin.  Chris lifted Renee, placing her on top of the counter.  He pulled down the straps of her tank top, exposing her breast.

“You are so beautiful Renee,” said Chris before taking one into his mouth.  He suckled her breast as she leaned her head back in ecstasy. 

“I’m going to have you now,” said Chris pulling his jogging pants down.
“Do you have a condom?” asked Renee hoping this would deter him from going through with it.  Chris reached into his pocket, and pulled out a gold boy.

“I’m prepared,” said Chris, which made Renee look at him strange.  He noticed her look, and kissed her as he put the condom on. 

Chris pushed inside of Renee and began to screw her senseless.  And, it’s all caught on tape.           

No comments:

Post a Comment